- About -
Our ongoing series is a real-time focus session that demonstrates how a study environment transforms into soft workflow walkthroughs. Bookmark this page to catch every new episode.
Watch on our playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAckQRC5omfQ&si=hZqxUduKTs_GO6p3
- Episode List -
S1:E1 "Cozy 2B Pencil Botanical Drawing"
Info: So much going on in this world, let's have a soft focus drawing break. Grab your art supplies and get lost in your medium. I'm translating a Pinterest aesthetic pin to traditional pencil art. The Pinterest's pin I used in this video for inspiration: https://pin.it/mxUxySvWK
This is a real-time drawing session focusing on sunflowers/daisies. This video is for you if you're learning to draw, reflecting on difficult lessons in your artistic journey, or experiencing a good or bad week. I think this is the video for you! What are your favorite flowers of the season?
Guide: https://cool95rocks.blogspot.com/2026/09/cozy-2b-pencil-botanical-drawing-s1-e1.html
Youtube Video: https://youtu.be/pFcENNHg_-c?si=vC-qIs423-QRDHRr
S1:E2 Coming Soon
Info: n/a
Guide: n/a
Youtube Video: n/a


Comments
Post a Comment