Happy New Year! A New Hat Pattern! "Ribbed 2015" (Creation #8)

The new hat pattern is here finally. I will call it the "The New Year Winter Hat"! Probably the "The New Year Beanie". Skip it, I will called it the "Ribbed 2015" beanie. This beanie can be reversible if you want. I just love this hat and the color of burnt orange. When I plan to make this hat again, I gonna put a pom pom on the layered side. I hope everyone enjoy this free pattern. I know it took me awhile to post a crochet pattern. I think it is worth it though. Feel free to contact me if the pattern have errors or need assistance. Feel free to share your hat creation with us! Check out the free "Patterns & Tutorial" tab on navigation bars.





 Update 9-25-26: This pattern is now on Ko-fi and its still free. I added more info and replace old image with a new one.

This hat is a good start practicing hdc & fpdc together. I made this ribbed hat from half double crochet (hdc) and front post double crochet (fpdc) with a “K” crochet hook. I started off with a magic ring, crochet to 19 rounds. One skein of yarn can be used for making this.
If the finished hat feels short, you can add more rows to it. Make sure check your gauge along way, this a ribbed hat. Hat pattern is here https://ko-fi.com/s/0be532f062

Comments