Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy New Year! A New Hat Pattern! "Ribbed 2015" (Creation #8)

The new hat pattern is here finally. I will call it the "The New Year Winter Hat"! Probably the "The New Year Beanie". Skip it, I will called it the "Ribbed 2015" beanie. This beanie can be reversible if you want. I just love this hat and the color of burnt orange. When I plan to make this hat again, I gonna put a pom pom on the layered side. I hope everyone enjoy this free pattern. I know it took me awhile to post a crochet pattern. I think it is worth it though. Feel free to contact me if the pattern have errors or need assistance. Feel free to share your hat creation with us! Check out the free "Patterns & Tutorial" tab above.


If you like to have this hat made, check out my Ebay stores for a custom hat. Click on my stores under "Cool95rocks on Ebay". If you are an international buyer feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment